The Transport Committee hears from three major firms that develop rail signalling technology, asking how they fit into plans for improving rail technology. The Committee then hears from three major rolling stock owning companies, who own and maintain the majority of the trains in use in the UK.
Monday 4 July 2016, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Alistair McPhee, Vice President, Ground Transportation Systems, Thales
- Paul Copeland, Managing Director, Siemens Rail Automation
- Nick Crossfield, UK&I Managing Director, Alstom
- Andy Course, Chief Operating Officer, Eversholt Rail
- Malcolm Brown, Chief Executive, Angel Trains
- Tim Gilbert, Engineering Director, Porterbrook Leasing