Morgan Sindall will be showcasing Rail Safety Week throughout the country at multiple sites namely:
All sites will be covering various topics including their top 5 risks below known as “The Big 5”
We have compiled a Rail Safety Week schedule for people having the option to attend any sessions they feel would benefit from (Attached)
Some session will include:
1. Fatigue – Issuing our new Sleep Packs, Fatigue Science Readibands deployment with sleep Z cards and on Friday 6th we will be running a Fatigue webinar which anyone can join in, they must just register at the link provided in the schedule and below.
2. People-Plant Interface – The use of Site Zone on sites, Road Rail Vehicle plant shows and briefings
3. Slips, Trips and Falls – Workshops on STF’s and also Stop the drop
4. Working at Height – Giving out our new Working at Height Lanyard green cover (attached) and launching our new Working at Height E-Learning module
5. Electricity – Site briefing sessions on sites about raising awareness
Introduction to our new the Behavioural Programme
019 Briefings provided by Network Rail
Ecology training day with Network Rail
On Friday 6th July, we will be running another Fatigue webinar, just register at the link below:
We have also put together a Powtoon to get everyone at Morgan Sindall in the mood for Rail Safety Week.
Andrew Jellis, Managing Director at Morgan Sindall said;
At Morgan Sindall Safety is more than a priority, it’s a core value at the heart of all we do.
Rail Safety Week is a chance to reflect on how we approach things and to review what we can do better.
If you attend any of our sessions, please take this opportunity to give us your feedback by scanning our QR on the rail safety week schedule or clicking on the link below so that we can keep improving and make sure everyone goes home safe.