• Expansion of temporary bridges, installation of new steel superstructures, completion of the new S-Bahn tracks between Rahnsdorf and Erkner
• sealing of the track base station at the reception building Rahnsdorf
• cable laying in telecommunications and power grid
• Preparation of a storm water channel for building, road and bridge drainage
• Replacement construction of road and sidewalks
• Renewal of Ingeborg Hunzinger Strait between Prince Damm and S-Bahn station Rahnsdorf by the district office Treptow-Koepenick
From 12 July to 30 September, the bridge crossing at S-Bahnhof Rahnsdorf (Ingeborg Hunzinger Street) is closed to vehicle traffic and a detour via Schöneiche, S-Bahnhof Friedrichshagen is established. Pedestrians and cyclists can use the construction site happen.
The works between Berlin Hirschgarten and Erkner dozen kilometers are part of the roadway support Berlin-Frankfurt (Oder) -Staatsgrenze (D / PL) for speeds up to 160 km / hr, thereby reducing travel times are possible. Modern electronic interlocking technology (electronic interlocking technology) also increases the capacity of the line, as part of European transport axis Paris – Berlin – Warsaw has a great importance for the international carriage of passengers and goods.