• Revenue increased by 5%1 to €1.079 billion
• EBITDA increased to €569 million (+9%)2
• Consolidated net profit of €130 million (+16%)
• Strong Free Cash Flow3 of €252 million, increased by €16 million
• On the strength of this exceptional performance, a 20% increase in the dividend will be proposed at the next AGM, on 18 April 2019, to €0.36 a share, above the announced target.
Jacques Gounon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Getlink, stated, “The Group has seen its ninth consecutive year of growth and has had an exceptional 2018 from both operational and financial perspectives with results that exceed market expectations. The Group is focusing on Brexit from a solid foundation in order to provide our customers with the best possible service whilst increasing our competitiveness.”
• Financial objectives for 2019
– Dividend 2019: €0.36 per share subject to approval at the AGM on 18 April 2019, an increase of 6 cents (1 cent above target);
– EBITDA4: €560 or €575 million depending on the border controls implemented by both States after 29 March 2019.
Continue reading: HERE