Stadler Rail AG ( “Stadler”, the “Company”), a leading, specialized manufacturer of rail vehicles and related systems headquartered in Bussnang, Switzerland, has the bookbuilding for the IPO ( “IPO”) successfully completed and the offer price set at 38 francs per share.
- The offer price is set at 38 francs per share in the upper half of the price range 33-41 Franken, which corresponds to a placement volume of 1330 million Swiss francs (before exercise of the allocation option) and a market capitalization of 3.8 billion.
- The offer was oversubscribed due to strong demand from Swiss and international institutional investors as well as Swiss private investors.
- The base offering was for 35,000,000 shares from the direct and indirect (via PCS Holding AG) owned by Peter Spuhler. The lead banks were also granted an over-allotment option of up to 5,250,000 existing shares, representing 15 percent of the base offering.
- The shares of Stadler (ticker symbol: SRAIL) will start trading on the SIX Swiss Exchange. Payment and delivery of the placed in the IPO shares are provided for 16 April of 2019.
- The estimated free float ( “free float”) from Stadler before exercise of the over-allotment option is 38.16 percent and up to 43.41 percent if the greenshoe option is exercised in full.